Scorpio season is here: What to expect based on your zodiac sign

Scorpio season is finally here –– expect intense energy, transformation and relationship expansion. – Photo by Pixabay.com

If you’ve been noticing some dark, intense energy in your life recently, it’s probably because we are entering the sign of (arguably) the most heated and passionate of all the zodiac: Scorpio.

As a Scorpio myself, I can attest to the fact that Scorpios definitely live up to their mysterious and secretive nature. Scorpios bring a certain introspective and deeply emotional energy to their chart, so this month, you may feel a raw intimacy in your life that you have never felt before.

That being said, Scorpio‘s alignment has different effects for each sign, so read on to find out how it may affect you and your partner this season:

Aries (March 21 to April 19)

As if the changing leaves, fall weather and stress of exams weren't enough to make you relationship-horny, Scorpio season is all about stability for you, Aries.

This season, Scorpio will encourage you to analyze your relationships and the security they bring you. You’re probably thinking about your romantic relationships, but try to examine the other relationships in your life, too.

Wildly independent by nature, Aries should practice trusting in others and letting them do the work. You would be surprised how “letting go” and trusting your connections may help to strengthen existing bonds and create new ones.

Taurus (April 20 to May 20)

Scorpio season, as expected, is lighting up your relationships. To summarize this month for you in three words: Just. Do. It. Now is the time to send that risky text, to squash the beef with your ex or to finally try to get a Queens VIP card from Junior.

Thinking of reaching out to an old hookup? Just do it. Taurus, embrace this time to focus on relationships that mean the most to you, or to try to rekindle ones that once did.

Gemini (May 21 to June 20)

This month, the determined energy of the Scorpio is encouraging you to take this time to restructure your routines and form healthier habits. You have a tendency to focus on the lives of others rather than your own, so take this time to focus on you, Gemini.

If you have been feeling like you have been neglecting yourself recently, take this opportunity to explore the effectiveness of routines, and try to incorporate relaxing activities into your hectic schedule. Although you love to be the life of the party, maybe cut back on the partying to enjoy a night in every so often.

Cancer (June 21 to July 22)

It's a great time to be a Cancer! Cancer and Scorpio are the two most compatible signs, and as Scorpio moves into your fifth house, your pleasure and creativity are at an all-time high.

This month should be a month marked by passion and new and exciting relationships. The dating scene is on fire for you this month, Cancer, but try to focus not only on all the great sex you will be having but also on the other things that bring you joy in life, as well.

Leo (July 23 - Aug. 22)

Feeling nostalgic? This is a month of reflection for you, Leo. It may be painful, but this is a month of intense introspection and working through your sh**, for lack of a better word. Don’t be afraid of old feelings and memories that may resurface for you — embrace them. Express gratitude for them. Embracing your baggage is growth, and growth is the human experience.

Virgo (Aug. 23 - Sept. 22)

Whatever you need to get off your chest, now is the time. Scorpio’s chart is lighting up your communication zone, so difficult or awkward conversations may be a little easier this month.

Start taking up room in the conversation. If you don’t raise your hand in class often, challenge yourself to speak up this month. You may feel more inclined this month to open up and connect with the people around you. If you allow it to, this month holds the opportunity for you to better understand yourself and others.

Libra (Sept. 23 - Oct. 22)

Money, money, money. It’s the root of all evil, but you, Libra, may have a successful time in terms of finances this month. Now is a great time to start investing for you, but unfortunately, as broke college students, most of us don’t have that luxury.

If you’re broke like me, this month is all about saving, so don’t be afraid to start exploring other sources of income or pick up a part-time job.

Scorpio (Oct. 23 - Nov. 21)

Scorpio, now is a time of rebirth for you. As you start this next cycle around the sun, it may be beneficial to start looking toward the future. Where do you want to be this time next year? Each passing birthday is another chance to do it all over again, so take advantage of this time of resurrection.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21)

Your live-fast-die-young mentality is in direct conflict with the intimate, emotional nature of Scorpio. This is not a bad thing, per se, as the intense feelings Scorpio brings may force you to acknowledge past attachments and view situations in a different light. You may be holding on to some anger. This month, try to allow the introspective tendencies of Scorpio to help you work through these unconscious conflicts.

Capricorn (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19)

Capricorn, Scorpio season is urging you to focus more of your time and energy on those who mean the most to you. Your ambitious nature may help you in your professional life, but be careful not to neglect other areas of life such as your social life. Even someone as hardworking and dedicated as you deserves a break sometimes. Besides, life is about balance, and in order to have balance, you need to be well-rounded in all aspects.

Aquarius (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18)

Aquarius, this season you will experience intensity in your work or professional life. All eyes are on you this month, so don’t shy away from the recognition. If you’re doing good at work, now is your time to enjoy the acknowledgment of all of your efforts.

If you’re not doing great at work, now would be a good time to pick up the pace to try to impress your boss or coworkers. Either way, you’re being watched this month by the public eye, Aquarius, so exercise caution.

Pisces (Feb. 19 - March 20)

This month is all about novel experiences for you, Pisces. Scorpio season is all about new and exciting experiences, so try to challenge your pre-existing beliefs and patterns of thought this year. Continue to stay open-minded, and you may find yourself surprised by what can happen when you broaden your horizons.