Scored your Rolling Loud tickets? Look at who's performing

The highly anticipated headliner Travis Scott is back for Rolling Loud 2021 and will definitely be one of the major highlights of this weekend. – Photo by Travis Scott / Instagram

After its successful New York City launch in 2019, Rolling Loud New York is finally returning to Citi Field this weekend, and the lineup is stacked with some of the biggest and most influential artists in the industry. Rolling Loud is the biggest rap and hip-hop festival in the world, and although its biggest show is in Miami every year, the New York show is sure to be a rager.

If you’re heading to Rolling Loud this weekend, make sure to download the official Rolling Loud phone application, review the set times and stages and plan for your weekend so you never miss your favorite artists. The three-day event from Thursday, Oct. 28 to Saturday, Oct. 30 is filled with hot talent from Travis Scott to Flo Milli, and there’s even going to be a special guest set from local native and pop culture icon, Bobby Shmurda.

Each day of the festival is undoubtedly going to be unforgettable with the lineup of artists. Here’s who’s rolling up this weekend:

Thursday

Day one of Rolling Loud starts off with a bang with artists like Lucki, Flo Milli, Rico Nasty and $NOT. Later in the day, the next group of hot artists includes the iconic Fetty Wap, Fivio Foreign, Joey Bada$$, Jack Harlow and Gucci Mane.

Thursday closes out with Lil Uzi Vert, Gunna and headliner 50 Cent, which is sure to be an incredible end to the day. Seriously, seeing 50 Cent live should be on everybody’s bucket lists — it’s simply just a cool experience, regardless of whether you listen to his music. It’s 50 Cent. Come on. It’s going to be hard to top Thursday’s lineup, but somehow, they managed to do it.

Friday

The second day starts out with an impressive collective of smaller artists like Kenny Mason, Lil Gnar and Black Fortune. As the list grows, it becomes more and more exciting. Some of my personal favorites like Pi’erre Bourne and Kaash Paige are performing, along with Chief Keef, Coi Leray, City Girls, Ski Mask The Slump God, Lil Yachty, Rick Ross and Kodak Black.

The entire day is stacked, and in my opinion, the best day of the weekend. Friday ends with Playboi Carti, Lil Baby and headliner J. Cole. From start to finish, Friday is nonstop electricity with a diverse lineup of incredible talent.

Saturday

The last day of Rolling Loud ends with a punch with Saturday’s setlist. With smaller talents like Maxo Kream, Sada Baby and Rubi Rose and bigger artists like Young Nudy, Lil Keed, Sleepy Hallow and Action Bronson, Saturday is filled with high energy and the end of the night is set for high expectations.

Toward the end of the night, attendees are graced with Sheck Wes, A$AP Ferg, NAV and Rod Wave to set the scene for the big finale of closers Lil Tjay, Roddy Ricch and headliner Travis Scott.

If you’ve never seen Travis Scott live, you need to get your Rolling Loud tickets now. He’s the ultimate performer and the best way to close out the festival. During his 2019 Rolling Loud set, Scott went down and dislocated his knee in the first few minutes of his performance, and it still was the most energetic, hype performance I’ve ever experienced. That man is the actual definition of a rager.

If you’re attending Rolling Loud this weekend, make sure you pack your festival essentials, stay safe and drink lots of water. Be sure you and your friends plan for the set times and various stages so you can see your favorite artists. With a lineup this hot, you won’t want to miss a thing.