Here are some must-add tracks for your spring playlist

With spring time right around the corner, having a fresh and upbeat playlist for jamming out with friends is a must for the new season.  – Photo by Pixabay.com

Spring is here, and your closet is not the only thing that needs some spring cleaning! If you’re looking to make some new playlists to jam out to as you enjoy the warm weather, I’m here to help. 

Spring is all about those songs that make you want to drive with all the windows down, sing at the top of your lungs and make you feel full of life and adventure. 

So, I’ve compiled a list of songs ranging in genre that are guaranteed to make you sing your heart out. 

Without further ado, here are some of the best songs to add to your spring 2021 playlist: 

Pierre” by Ryn Weaver

“Pierre” by Ryn Weaver has become TikTok’s latest viral hit, and rightfully so! “Pierre” is a super upbeat, fun song. It’s one of those songs that you have to play at max volume in the car (trust me, I do it all the time). It gives me all of the spring cottage core vibes, a reminder of being young and adventurous. Plus, Ryn Weaver’s voice is fantastic!

Astronaut in the Ocean” by Masked Wolf 

“Astronaut in the Ocean” is the embodiment of powerful and confident main character energy. The whole song goes hard, and the beat drop truly brings the hype you need as the weather gets better. 

Masked Wolf gives us a rap song that is fun, fresh and reminiscent of rap from the '90s and early 2000s. This is a song that you will play on repeat and never get tired of, making it an excellent soundtrack for the season

Just the Two of Us” by Grover Washington Jr. and Bill Withers

This 1980 classic brought back to popularity, and we can thank TikTok (again) for making us obsessed with this retro track. 

This track is upbeat, fun and sonically excellent. Washington and Withers' smooth voices mesh wonderfully and the groovy instrumental just makes you want to dance and lose track of time.

This is also a great road trip song. Try listening to it while driving down long tree-lined roads (it totally hits different). This song is a spring staple, and it will not disappoint. 

Heat Waves” by Glass Animals

“Heat Waves” by British indie rock group Glass Animals is a must-add. The track is the perfect blend of both an upbeat tempo, with those quintessential chill vibes that you need in any playlist. 

If you have a long drive or are planning on going on a road trip, this is the song for you!

Leave The Door Open” by Silk Sonic  

Anderson .Paak and Bruno Mars are a force to be reckoned with. This iconic track is reminiscent of the late '60s and '70s, with its smooth jazzy vibe. It’s an awesome late-night drive song to relax to and is the perfect complement to any playlist.

Their voices are rich yet soothing and mellow, and give off the feel good vibes that everyone needs this spring. This is currently one of my favorite songs and gets me so excited for those spring and summer nights. 

After a long winter, an upbeat playlist for spring is just what we need to get ready for a new season. Be sure to check out these tracks on the streaming service you use. Happy listening!