My favorite albums in the hands of Bill Clinton

Another day in quarantine, another Instagram challenge. This time around, it comes to us in a meme of former President Bill Clinton surrounded by albums. Yes, Bill Clinton. The meme is a photo of Clinton from the 1990s, sitting on the floor holding one record with three others on the floor around him.

Instagram users are filling out this template with four of their favorite albums, posting the meme on their story and tagging their friends to challenge them to do the same.

The photo itself is funny enough to be a meme on its own, but seeing Clinton surrounded by albums that I highly doubt he really would listen to is what is doing it for me. Seriously, do you really think Clinton listens to Tyler, The Creator?

Usually, I stay out of Instagram challenges because I hate scrolling through 100 stories of the same thing and I refuse to add to that. But since this challenge lets me not only show off my taste in music for my followers, but also look at something other than my blank walls of quarantine, I succumbed to peer pressure.

Nonetheless, this is a trend I can get behind.

Here are my top four albums I want Clinton to vibe with:

"The Divine Feminine" by Mac Miller

The late rapper's 2016 album is probably my favorite album of all time. Miller beautifully captures falling in love with a partner as well as falling in love with the universe. With features from iconic artists like Kendrick Lamar, Ariana Grande and Anderson Paak, "The Divine Feminine" deserves a top spot in the mighty hands of Clinton.

"The Slow Rush" by Tame Impala

Tame Impala's most recent album is UNREAL. Kevin Parker did it again, but are we even surprised? He is a genius of psychedelic sound and making you dance and cry at the same time? That is all that needs to be said.

"Ctrl" by SZA

SZA's 2017 R&B album has serious replay value. Seriously, I think I've listened to "Love Galore" probably every day for the last three years. With good reason, too.

SZA's voice is melodic as she sings about modern day romance. There is a song for everyone, whether you are in love, got your heart broken or have been the other woman. The features don't miss on this album either, coming from Kendrick Lamar again, Travis Scott, Isaiah Rashad and James Fauntleroy. "Ctrl" deserves a spot.

"Astroworld" by Travis Scott

Not to be dramatic, but picking just one Travis Scott project for Clinton to vibe with was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. This album is masterfully produced from well-known producers such as Travis Scott himself, Mike Dean, Kevin Parker, 30 Roc and Murda Beatz.

Yes, I'm bringing up features again, but they're important! To name a few: Frank Ocean, Drake, The Weeknd, Juice WRLD and 21 Savage seal the deal. Also, seeing Clinton next to a giant Travis Scott head as the entrance to an amusement park is reason enough.

Some honorable mentions that couldn't quite hang with Clinton but are worthy enough to be noted are Frank Ocean's "Blonde," A$AP Mob's "Cozy Tapes Vol. 2: Too Cozy," Playboi Carti's "Die Lit" and Tyler, The Creator's "Flower Boy."

Like I said, I don't usually take part in Instagram challenges. Clinton may have changed my mind today (maybe). It is expected that there will be many other challenges and memes brought up while we're all social distancing, yet I don't think any can compare to this one.

Next, I want to see a meme of Elon Musk watching my favorite movies, so can someone get on that?