What does Libra season have in store for you?

Welcome Libra season! If you're an astrology junkie, you'll feel the shift in the energy and want to know how this season affects your zodiac.  – Photo by Pixabay

Do you feel that shift in energy? Because I do!

Libra season is here, and I wish I could say it’s here to stay. Libra season brings back all the lightness, romanticism and charisma we’ve been desperately needing. And with all this, Libra season also restores clarity and balance. Libras are known for being level-headed, appreciative and personable.

So, let’s all try and make the most out of this next month and enjoy all the new opportunities this season brings. 

Aries

Aries are normally impulsive and quick to make a decision. But this Libra season will bring out your inner jury. Take your time when making decisions and keep your eye on the prize. Don’t be afraid to be honest with yourself if something isn’t working out! You’ve weighed all the pros and cons and the decision will be clearer than ever.

Taurus

Like Libras, you love the finer things in life. Let yourself indulge in that sweet self-love! Taurus’ are always the first to give but now it’s your turn to receive! Invest in yourself, both professionally and personally, and you’ll find balance.

Gemini

Geminis are always ready for a change, but this isn’t the one you were expecting! With this air season coming up, refocus on your goals and give attention to the ones that matter most. Though you may be used to divesting your efforts, Libra season is the perfect time to take one thing at a time and find beauty in the moment.

Cancer

The shift from Virgo to Libra can hit pretty hard, but you’ve got the strength to push through. Root yourself in the small moments that make you happy and celebrate whenever you can! Times are changing, but as long as you don’t forget that you can change with them, this season will make you more grateful than ever!

Leo

You love being the center of attention and this Libra season will bring that side out! Don’t be ashamed of your need to be social and your love of communication! But make sure you mean what you say.

Virgo

With your season coming to a close, the shift into Libra season will seem difficult at first. The Virgo season focused on structure and hard work and this new energy is asking you to focus on balancing yourself once again.

Don’t you worry though! Virgos are good at taking control of the situation and you can use this to your advantage this month. This Libra season will provide you with the emotional clarity you’ve been searching for, as long as you’re willing to face the music.

Libra

It’s your time to shine baby! Let your Libra energy run free! You’re charming personality and diplomatic nature will be strong this season.

Remember to look at your decisions carefully and focus on being fair. Especially if you’re a cusp transitioning from Virgo to Libra season, be aware that emotions will be at a high during the last week of September. It doesn’t mean this season still isn’t yours for the taking!

Scorpio

Libra season will be a time to focus on yourself. This time will be perfect for reflecting and taking a healthy level of alone time. This Libra season may bring out your social side, even if it’s just in short bursts. Cherish your friendships and new connections, but don’t be too hard on yourself if you need some time to recharge!

Sagittarius

You’re tempted to let your flirtatious side get the best of you, whether that be in relationships or responsibilities. Let this Libra season bring you the balance you need to manage your “having fun” side with your “get things done” side!

Capricorn

The freshness of the new season will be your motivation. As you pursue new goals, don’t forget to live in the moment. You’ll want to seize every opportunity but don’t miss the beauty of day-to-day life. Like a Libra would, appreciate the small acts of kindness and use them as your motivation!

Aquarius

Like the other air signs, you’re always up for a challenge. But this challenge may be internal rather than external. With the new season, allow yourself to make changes internally and turn over a new leaf. You may be having some important realizations over the next month!

Pisces

You’ll be extra in-tune with your emotions but in a much different way than normal. Take note of how you feel throughout the month and be honest with yourself! Let the Libra season guide you to knowing the difference between letting emotions cloud your judgement and letting them point you to what’s right.